Plaster boarding the new walls
Super short post here, but I thought I’d just share some quick progress we’ve made. In a bid to try and keep dust levels down, we’ve started to plasterboard the two main walls. These are between the hallway and snug downstairs, and the landing and Ewan’s new room directly above. Obviously the amount of dust that has been created from the building work is making it so hard to keep the house clean, so we are trying to have spaces that we can shut off before we do much more work.
The logic is that by adding plasterboard to the hall and landing side, we’ll still be able to do the wiring, but this way it’ll be away from toddler’s hands!
It’s been interesting to see the light levels adjusting as we put walls up in new places – we were concerned that we might make rooms too dark – but so far, so good!